This represents an atomic augmentation.
Example : an image you can click to open an url.
The asset structure can be summarized as :
- A representation
- Page number
- Position and size
- A list of actions that can be triggered. An action has a type and data. Example of action types are :
- Url : to open an url is an other tab
- Video : to run a video in the asset
The underlying pdf that must be uploaded before creating a smartlink.
Content and document are different concepts because a content could be shared by several Documents.
NB : In new APIs, will be renamed as documents
This is a smartlink. A smartlink is the main ARGOflow entity.
It encompasses :
- Link to an already created content
- Publication settings
Publication options :
- Distribution = method of the distribution
- The recommended distribution option is ‘0 : Email service’, other options are specific to the CRM platform you plan to use for your mailing.
- extractPDF : if true, visitors will be allowed to download the underlying pdf
- printAllowed: if true, visitors will be allowed to print the original pdf file
- emailRequired : if true, visitors will be required their email to open the document
- pdfzPassword : if specified, visitors will need to enter this password to open the smartlink
- sendMailOpen : send an email notification when somebody open SL
- 0 or none (default value) : never send email notification.
- 1 : only at first opening
- 2 : after each opening
- Tracking_email: Email for the notifications (see above)
- startDateTime: Time from which SL will be available
- endDateTime: Time to before SL will be available
- Pdfz_version: Version of the SL creator. Leave it empty if you use the API outside of the editor.
- Pdfz_settings: Extra settings of the SL creator
- smartlinkSocialDesc: This sentence will be shown when user shares this smartlink in any social networks
- faviconB64: Favicon of the SL in base64. Used for social sharing.
- customPreviewImage: Custom preview image. Used when your link is is hared on social networks.
NB : In new APIs, will be renamed as smartlink
A folder to organize Contents and Documents of an organization.
A member of an organization.
A member has
- a login and password to log to ARGOflow platform
- A role with associated permissions
The entity which subscribed to ARGOflow
Anyone that opens a Smartlink outside of ARGOflow editor